Monday, June 16, 2008

Bee Buzz



Here are some pics of me and my bees.

Here I took of the lid and i'm smoking the inside.



Me checking out the bottom box and holding a frame full of my favorite insect.


This pic is of an emerging bee. The capped off wholes are new bees developing and you can just see one's head sticking out in this pic on the bottom, middle, and just to the left. I wanted more pics but Nick the photographer is a little scared of bees. He used to throw rocks at hives when he was little and get chased by them. I told him it served him right.


Me checking out the emerging bee. There was also another breaking out as well. It was so COOL to see!!! I love my bees!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

yeah for bee's.. your brave bee,, but can't wait to try some of your honey.. we are so happy your blogging..

Nakki said...

You you get stung much? A friend of my mine showed up to our softball game with a very swelled eye and arm. Apparently he's been moving bee's with one of his buddies for a side job. He landed himself 4 stings...one near the eye and swelled up like Hitch! And he cont. to say he's not allergic! BEE careful! :)

Nava_jo said...

YOur bee's are Stinkin awesome. When do we get HONEY! And not your sister in law either :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn