Wednesday, October 08, 2008

family Picture Day

Well, we did it.  Another successful family picture day is over.  I'm fighting a cold and forgot how crazy pictures can get.  But, b/c of the cold, I tried not to stress to much and it was ok, in fact, it was quite enjoyable.  We decided on overalls for the kids and I couldn't find Ansel's anywhere.  So instead of stressing and running around trying to find them Nick suggested we just BUY some.  GREAT idea honey!!!  And I left my makeup at the house so we ended up buying some of that too.  I needed some anyway.  The kids are just CUTE anyway.  I'll post some pics as soon as I get them.  Next year though, I plan on having matching and/or coordinating outfits.  I didn't really think this one through very well.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn